Taking place on Sunday 27th June 2021, the Gazley Volkswagen Wellington Marathon has been Wellington’s favourite footrace for three decades.
Based at the famous Westpac Stadium, the fast, flat, scenic route around Wellington’s spectacular waterfront creates an occasion for all age and ability. You might even win a trip to the New Caledonia Marathon.
With a Full Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k and the Kids’ Magic Mile, there’s something for everyone
Why join the Gut Cancer Foundation team?
Every year over 5000 people are diagnosed with a gut cancer, making it the most common form of cancer in New Zealand. By joining the GCF team you will be helping to:
- Fund world class, innovative research and clinical trials into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Gut Cancers
- Raise awareness of the causes and symptoms of Gut Cancers
As a member of the Gut Cancer Foundation team we will support you with:
- dedicated fundraising support and advice
- a fundraising ‘how to’ guide
- a Gut Cancer Foundation t-shirt for everyone raising over $200
- a reminder that what you are doing is supporting your own gut health
- the feel good factor crossing the finish line knowing you have helped others
So why not LoveYerGuts and set up your fundraising page today! Then simply head to the Wellington Marathon to purchase your ticket.
If you have any questions please contact Sue Beuvink on firstname.lastname@example.org