Taking place on Saturday 15th May 2021, run away to Hawke’s Bay for a running festival incorporating 42km, 21km, 10km and 3km kids run options.
Take in the best highlights of the region, with flat easy running through local cycle trails, quiet country roads and pass vineyards and orchards – all finishing at the impressive Elephant Hill Estate & Winery where you can celebrate your efforts in style.
Why join the Gut Cancer Foundation team?
Every year over 5000 people are diagnosed with a gut cancer, making it the most common form of cancer in New Zealand. By joining the GCF team you will be helping to:
- Fund world class, innovative research and clinical trials into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Gut Cancers
- Raise awareness of the causes and symptoms of Gut Cancers
As a member of the Gut Cancer Foundation team we will support you with:
- dedicated fundraising support and advice
- a fundraising ‘how to’ guide
- a Gut Cancer Foundation t-shirt for everyone raising over $200
- a reminder that what you are doing is supporting your own gut health
- the feel good factor crossing the finish line knowing you have helped others
If you have any questions please contact Sue Beuvink on email@example.com