Taking place on Sunday 11th April 2021. Inspired by the 1974 Christchurch Commonwealth Games marathon, the ASB Christchurch Marathon takes in much of the same historic route with a flat, fast and scenic tour of iconic landmarks such as the Christchurch Town Hall, Hagley Park and the Avon River. The course is NZ’s fastest & the distance is certified to IAAF & AIMS standard.
Why join the Gut Cancer Foundation team?
Every year over 5000 people are diagnosed with a gut cancer, making it the most common form of cancer in New Zealand. By joining the GCF team you will be helping to:
- Fund world class, innovative research and clinical trials into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Gut Cancers
- Raise awareness of the causes and symptoms of Gut Cancers
As a member of the Gut Cancer Foundation team we will support you with:
- dedicated fundraising support and advice
- a fundraising ‘how to’ guide
- a Gut Cancer Foundation t-shirt for everyone raising over $200
- a reminder that what you are doing is supporting your own gut health
- the feel good factor crossing the finish line knowing you have helped others
So why not LoveYerGuts and set up your fundraising page today! Then simply head to the Christchurch Marathon website to purchase your ticket.
If you have any questions please contact Sue Beuvink on email@example.com