Taking place on Sunday March 21st 2021, The Les Mills City2Surf fun run is for the young and old, the serious and not-so-serious, individuals, corporate teams, schools and families. It is all about participation, team-building, reaching personal goals and having fun!
The 2021 Les Mills City2Surf will give Canterbury residents an opportunity to come together for a fun day of jogging, running or walking, and finish-line entertainment.
Why join our team?
Every year over 5000 people are diagnosed with a gut cancer, making it the most common form of cancer in New Zealand. By joining the Gut Cancer Foundation team you will be helping to:
- Fund world class, innovative research and clinical trials into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Gut Cancers
- Raise awareness of the causes and symptoms of Gut Cancers
As a member of the Gut Cancer Foundation team we will support you with:
- dedicated fundraising support and advice
- a fundraising ‘how to’ guide
- a Gut Cancer Foundation t-shirt for everyone raising over $200
- a reminder that what you are doing is supporting your own gut health
- the feel good factor when you cross the finish line knowing you have supported others
If you have any questions please contact Sue Beuvink on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 448 131