LoveYerGuts at the Wellington Marathon
Taking place on Sunday 30th August, the Gazley Volkswagen Wellington Marathon has been Wellington’s favourite footrace for three decades.
Based at the famous Westpac Stadium, the fast, flat, scenic route around Wellington’s spectacular waterfront creates an occasion for all age and ability. You might even win a trip to the New Caledonia Marathon.
With a Full Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k and the Kids’ Magic Mile, there’s something for everyone
Why LoveYerGuts for GCF?
Every year over 5000 people are diagnosed with a gut cancer, making it the most common form of cancer in New Zealand. By joining the LYG team you will be helping to:
- Fund world class, innovative research and clinical trials into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Gut Cancers
- Raise awareness of the causes and symptoms of Gut Cancers
Join the LoveYerGuts team
As a member of the LoveYerGuts team we will support you with:
- dedicated fundraising support and advice
- a fundraising ‘how to’ guide
- a Gut Cancer Foundation/ LoveYerGuts t-shirt for everyone raising over $200
- being part of a community of LYG runners in this year’s event and beyond
- a reminder that what you are doing is supporting your own gut health
If you have any questions please contact Sue Beuvink on email@example.com