LoveYerGuts at Round the Bays
Taking place on Sunday March 8th, The Ports of Auckland Round the Bays event is an iconic run or walk over a flat course. The course follows Auckland’s Waitematā Harbour starting in the city at Quay Street and finishing on the waterfront at St Heliers Bay. At 8.4 km the course is perfect for supporters of all ages an abilities – you can walk or run it’s up to you!
Why LoveYerGuts for GCF?
Every year over 5000 people are diagnosed with a gut cancer, making it the most common form of cancer in New Zealand. By joining the LYG team at Round the Bays 2020 you will be helping to:
- Fund world class, innovative research and clinical trials into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Gut Cancers
- Raise awareness of the causes and symptoms of Gut Cancers
Join the LoveYerGuts team
As a member of the LoveYerGuts team we will support you with:
- dedicated fundraising support and advice
- a fundraising ‘how to’ guide
- post-race marquee with refreshments
- a Gut Cancer Foundation/ LoveYerGuts t-shirt for everyone raising over $200
- being part of a community of LYG runners in this year’s RTB and beyond
- a reminder that what you are doing is supporting your own gut health