LoveYerGuts at the Christchurch Marathon
The 2020 event due to take place on Sunday May 31st has been cancelled and will be run in 2021. Inspired by the 1974 Christchurch Commonwealth Games marathon, the ASB Christchurch Marathon takes in much of the same historic route with a flat, fast and scenic tour of iconic landmarks such as the Christchurch Town Hall, Hagley Park and the Avon River. The course is NZ’s fastest & the distance is certified to IAAF & AIMS standard.
Why LoveYerGuts for GCF?
Every year over 5000 people are diagnosed with a gut cancer, making it the most common form of cancer in New Zealand. By joining the LYG team you will be helping to:
- Fund world class, innovative research and clinical trials into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Gut Cancers
- Raise awareness of the causes and symptoms of Gut Cancers
Join the LoveYerGuts team
As a member of the LoveYerGuts team we will support you with:
- dedicated fundraising support and advice
- a fundraising ‘how to’ guide
- a Gut Cancer Foundation/ LoveYerGuts t-shirt for everyone raising over $200
- being part of a community of LYG runners in this year’s event and beyond
- a reminder that what you are doing is supporting your own gut health
If you have any questions please contact Sue Beuvink on email@example.com