LoveYerGuts at City2Surf
Taking place on Sunday March 22nd, The Les Mills City2Surf fun run is for the young and old, the serious and not-so-serious, individuals, corporate teams, schools and families. It is all about participation, team-building, reaching personal goals and having fun!
The 2020 Les Mills City2Surf will give Canterbury residents an opportunity to come together for a fun day of jogging, running or walking, and finish-line entertainment.
Why LoveYerGuts for GCF?
Every year over 5000 people are diagnosed with a gut cancer, making it the most common form of cancer in New Zealand. By joining the LYG team you will be helping to:
- Fund world class, innovative research and clinical trials into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Gut Cancers
- Raise awareness of the causes and symptoms of Gut Cancers
Join the LoveYerGuts team
As a member of the LoveYerGuts team we will support you with:
- dedicated fundraising support and advice
- a fundraising ‘how to’ guide
- a Gut Cancer Foundation/ LoveYerGuts t-shirt for everyone raising over $200
- being part of a community of LYG runners in this year’s RTB and beyond
- a reminder that what you are doing is supporting your own gut health
If you have any questions please contact Sue Beuvink on firstname.lastname@example.org